Friday, May 4, 2012

Review: Love Chosen by Marne Ann Kirk



Marne Ann Kirk
I got a chance to meet Marne Ann Kirk at the conference in Salem last week. The day I met her, I picked up her book, Love Chosen, the first novel in her Fae Dragon Chronicles series by Crescent Moon Press. More on my fellow conference attendees later this week (I still have to download all my pics!), but let me just say how much fun I had chatting and laughing with Marne! Her sense of humor comes through in her novel too. I had to stop and giggle when I read her heroine’s thoughts on love at the beginning of the book: “Love sucks dragon eggs.” Well, of course her attitude changes a bit by the end of the story…

Dragons and majical fae are only the start of the many things to love about Love Chosen. The romance between Issie and Tyler was so hot it practically fried the circuits of my ebook reader! *fans self*

Not only is the kingdom in turmoil because of long-standing prejudices, but a new danger comes forward that threatens the dragons and fae alike. The high stakes in Marne’s story kept me turning pages late into the night… just one more chapter… and then another…

I can’t wait for the next book in this promising series!

No comments:

Post a Comment