Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday 13: Books on my to-be-read pile

I've said many times that I'd read just about any book that came into my hands. Well, here's a sample of a few of the titles on my TBR list - everything from mystery to paranormal to horror. I've spared you a look at my non-fiction list... it's populated with titles to satisfy my love of biology and has quite a few scary-sounding books on forensic science and epidemiology. 

This current list isn't in any particular order, and it contains books from a few years ago that I haven't gotten to yet as well as books that haven't yet been published. The Dark Tower title here is projected for mid-2012, and I'm already waiting very impatiently for it! I especially love series because I get a deeper understanding of the characters and because I already know that I like the author's work. I'm also looking forward to trying a couple of new authors! 

If you have any recommendations, I'm always looking for new books! Who cares if I have piles of books in my library? You can never have enough! 

  1. Gideon’s Sword by Preston & Child
  2. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
  3. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
  4. Smokin Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
  5. The Night Eternal by Guillermo Del Toro
  6. Ghost Story by Jim Butcher
  7. Hit List by Laurell Hamilton
  8. Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
  9. White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
  10. Spider Bones by Kathy Reichs
  11. Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong
  12. Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep
  13. The Wind Through the Keyhole (Dark Tower #8) by Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment