Okay, I admit it’s been an age since I blogged. I have reasons (read: excuses), but they don’t really matter. I’m back and I’m writing!
A lot has been happening since my last post!
- I gave myself a wicked case of writer’s block, then kicked it.
- I moved to a new house – it’s right across the parking lot from the last house, but that doesn’t mean the move was any less hideous.
- I went on the Atkins diet, lost a ton of weight, but had to quit it. Who knew Atkins wasn’t so good for depression?
- I have a new godson! Connor is just as perfect as his brother, Marcus, and I couldn’t be prouder of them.
- Pele is growing up – she’s almost two now – and Morgana and Luna continue to be beautiful and sweet.
- I'm back at pottery class, which means my sanity is returning!
- I visited a few new cities: Niagara Falls, Gatlinburg, Atlanta, and Chattanooga.
- I turned 40!
|Connor about a week after his birth|
(Marcus is playing in the background.)
Yep, that's a lot of water.
Next post: Career update.