Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

I love a challenge. My thorough adoration of NaNoWriMo in November proves that. So when I heard of the challenge to write 26 blogs in April, I had to sign up. Yes, I know I'm not particularly good at keeping up with my blog, but that just made the challenge all the more attractive to me. 

Do I need a good kick in the pants? Yep. Do I work well under pressure? Absolutely. Do I need another project to work on? Well, maybe not so much, but I'm going to do it anyway. Am I stubborn? Oh yeah. Check, check, and check. 

So wish me luck. Feel free to taunt me if I fail. Which I won't, because... did you read the part about me being stubborn? Just making sure.


Blogging from A to Z April Challenge


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this call to action. Welcome to the Challenge.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    Blogging from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Arlee and good luck! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,

    I may have to do this as well! The family that blogs together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! I'll be joining you on this crazy journal in April--look forward to reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kern! Thanks and good luck in April!

    ReplyDelete