Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday 13: Novels Set in New Orleans

I'm currently in New Orleans on vacation and looking for inspiration for the sequel to Magick Charm. It got me thinking about other books set here. So here's a list of a few of the ones I've read as well as others on my TBR list.

  1. The Vampire Chronicles series by Anne Rice
  2. The Lives of the Mayfair Witches series by Anne Rice (I could do this whole list with Anne Rice books alone, but I’ll stop with these two.)
  3. Voodoo Dreams series by Jewell Parker Rhodes
  4. The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
  5. Runaway Jury by John Grisham
  6. Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
  7. Falling Angel by William Hjortsberg (The movie, Angel Heart, was based on this book.)
  8. Fat Tuesday by Sandra Brown
  9. A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
  10. Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  11. Benjamin January Mysteries by Barbara Hambly
  12. Ghost Walk by Heather Graham
  13. Frankenstein series by Dean Koontz

No comments:

Post a Comment